What is the difference between the term comforter and duvet?


Duvet is French for a down quilt. Since Europeans have been credited as the first ones to sleep under down comforters, often you will hear the French word "duvet" used to refer to a down comforter.

Back to all Product FAQ's

RSS 2.0 Feeds
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

  • ©2013 Cuddledown Marketing, LLC