When choosing which bath towels are right for you and your family, consider the following attributes:
While weighing your options, take into consideration that a heavier towel may be preferable, but will take longer to dry. All towels that weigh over 550 grams are considered high quality in the industry.
Examine the list of options below to discover which Cuddledown towel satisfies your preferences.
Organic Cotton Towels
- Silky soft texture
- Extra absorbent – bamboo is four times more absorbent than cotton
- 700 gram pile
- Dries slowly
- A customer favorite and named ‘Best in Class’ by the Wall Street Journal
Grande Hotel Towels
- Single-loop 100% Turkish cotton
- Oeko-Tex® certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- 610 Gram Pile
- Heavy enough to absorb moisture quickly, lightweight enough to dry by your next use
- A great value and ready for the same rigorous use as expected in fine hotels
- Extra thick, but sturdy
- Extra absorbent
- 800 Gram Pile
- Dries slowly
- A hefty towel, also great as a beach towel
Choose Towel Size
The following is a list of standard measurements for our towels. Sizes may vary depending on which towel collection you select. See individual product pages for precise measurements.
- Washcloth - 12" x 12"
- Fingertip Towel - 12" x 20"
- Hand Towel - 20" x 30"
- Bath Towel - 30"x 56"
- Bath Sheet - 39" x 70"
- Bath Mat - 28" x 35"
- Bath Rug - 24" x 39"
Consider the following when choosing towel sizes:
- Bath Sheets are extra roomy and easily wrap around most people
- Bath Towels take up less room and fold neatly on most towel racks
- Bath Mats are typically used in front of the tub and are thinner, to dry more quickly
- Bath Rugs are typically thicker and have a rubber coating on the bottom to prevent slips
- When purchasing a set of towels, we recommend that you select a Bath Mat, two Bath Towels, two Hand Towels and two Washcloths.
- Our Bath Rugs and Bath Mats are designed to coordinate across towel collections